2007年5月16日水曜日

Comunicative activities

Today, I am going to review two of the "typical Japanese junior high school"communicative activities presented in ETM 3. The activities I am going to review are ''Using movement'' and ''Interview'' . You can view them here .

I thought I can improve ''Using movement'' . I think this activity is more interesting if students do this game with many people like jesture game than do this only he and his partner .

I thought I can improve ''Interview'' . A student who was asked ''What were you doing at 8:00 pm '' asks the partner ''How about you that time ? '' I think it improves student's English comunication skill .

2 件のコメント:

Keichan さんのコメント...

Hi, Soya.
How interesting your improvements are! Particularly I like the one on doing "Using movement" like jesture game. It must be funny.
Anyway, you have a baseball game this weekend too, don't you? I wish you will win. Do your best!

JH さんのコメント...

I don't quite understand what you would do with using movement. Can you tell me later?